Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day to remember (:

Date : 10th June 2010
Venue : Mid Valley
Attendance : 6 girls and 8 guys, sum total : 12 :D
I woke up at 8am went downstairs started the washing machine and opened the window wish to breathe some fresh air, sat on the leather sofa and felt asleep. 1 and  ahalf hour later, momma woke me up. I went to hung the clothes outside with a beautiful sunshine and enjoy the air i breathe. Few minutes later finished everything. Went to brush and dress up myself, that took me 50 minutes to finish. Sorry , I know im slow in doing shit like this :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1130 am parents were ready to move their butts. Had my lunch kat Lembah Maju........... hehe. Then dad drove and dropped me kat Mid Valley. I went up to cinema floor and meet up my buds. Search them for mins. Phew~ finally found them. Chit-Chat alil then boys came and they bought tickets for movie and luckily they bought less 2 tickets cause they're gonna watch Iron Man 2 which ive already watched it. and 1 of my friends didnt wanted to watch too. lucky! Yipeee. later on, me and monica ( the person that didnt wanted to watch movie ) headed to mcd ordered something to do eat & we sat there talked , laughed and fool around. I ate apple pie and monica had her nuggets. After that , we went to shop. After shopping for few minutes I wanted to get my choc bar, Hershey White Choc With Cookies. Pooooofffff~ Went to Jusco, Carrefour , Caring , My News Magazine shop , Guardian and Watson. S H I T! didnt manage to get my choc bar. and then .......... did alot og stuff and shopping.  We even lepak at MPH ! We took The Wimpy Kid storybook and read. farnie! and we tested those zodiac and love sign. guess what?! that book says im a lucky person. soooo, luck luck luck. come to meeeee. 20 mins later, Shanice called and told us that their just ended. so, we went up up up up to the cinema floor again and meet them. They were hungry. once again we head to mcd again. lolz. and I WAS LIKE MY GOODNESS! PHOBIA MAN! too bad i can do nothing but to follow them cause besides that i have nothing to do. so ya, mcd it is. walked in ordered pineapple passion sundae. Mmmmm~ nom nom nom mon nom nom mon~ quite good thou its abit too sweet. :S Charmaine ordered HAPPY MEAL! SHYT ! ITS BEEN DECADES SINCE I EVER EAT HAPPY MEAL, i used to eat happy meal whenever my family decides to eat mcd and i'll like jump happily. carol ordered nuggets and monica had her choc sundae.  C O O L. found a place to sit down - LAUGHED AND TALKED LIKE MAD!  esp monica and shanice. both of them being lame and i cant resist myself from laughing. i think i laughed too hard :X after finishing everything its time . it was 5.00 pm already and everyone is leaving at that time. we cleaned up everything and poooftttt~. off we go. while waiting for our parents to come . we found a place to sit down and camwhore alil and this was my day. spending almost half of my day with my primmary school buds. :D Here is some pictures enjoy :)